Hope everyone had a good weekend! I know I did! The Halloween in June party was a lot of fun...but I also learned a lesson. I was drinking vodka and Red Bull, but when I got home, I could not go to sleep - b/c of the Red Bull!! So I stayed up till 3 a.m. being poisoned by reality TV!!
Anyway, pics will be up soon on the SmugMug page - I was "punk" and Tony was a breathalizer...you will just have to see it for yourself.
On Sunday, Aunt Judy came over and taught me how to make Chicken Tetrazzini and Mexican Cornbread (w/ meat and cheese in it). Lucky Misty and her family were the beneficiaries of my culinary lessons! We took food over there and they really liked it (or they are really good liars). I also got a few more recipes from Judy to try. I will slowly but surely learn to cook a multitude of dishes.
Work today was tough - quarter end, and the first of the month is always a lot of work - so lots of working late this week - but looking forward to Friday off! This week in additional to all the fun I will be having at work, at home I am trying to prepare for a garage sale...which means cleaning out! We need it - our office has been the dumping ground since day 1 in the house!! So we are staying busy with that.
My last note for today is that Summer TV sucks!! Except now the Olympic Trials are on and that if cool to watch. Maybe I will be able to recognize some of the athletes representing our country this year. A co-worker has a nephew in swimming - his name is Neil Caskey - so if he makes it, root for him!! He's a Houston/Conroe boy!!
HUGS!!!
15 years ago
2 comments:
woohoo! i'm on board
hey robyn,congrats on your graduation. sorry we missed it. andie ray had her bronze award/court of awards dinner that day and hannah had something that morning. i meant to email you earlier. neil caskey swims on the same team that andie and hannah swim on. neil is in the top group and is coached by clayton cagle. my girls are in younger groups. andie's coach's name is eddie adams. his daughter is in neil's group and is at the trials also. her name is cammile adams. so we have been recording everything that is broadcasted trying to get a shot of any of them. there are 8 kids total in the group that are at the trials. anyway, i will chat with you soon. i miss you and tony alot. can't wait to see both of you. love, christa
Post a Comment