Yesterday was a really sad day, especially for my dad. He lost he beloved dog JW (for John Wayne - and those of you who know my dad that makes total sense). JW was always allowed to run around and he stayed out of trouble, but dad has some neighbors who did want his dog on their property. He had to confine JW and Duece but JW was not having it. Unfortunately that is what cost him his life. He was strangled trying to dig out from under the fence.
When I talked to my dad he was really sad. And to top it off he has a shoulder injury and can only get one channel on his TV. He was not a happy camper.
But on a much brighter side, when I got to work this morning, I had a email from my step-mom Lolly that informed me my brother Tate and his wife Rebecca are expecting their second baby!! They have my beautiful niece Lilly who is just about 2 1/2. Lolly tells me she is supper smart - already pointing to and saying letters in a book! So the baby is due in February, another aqaurian for the family, I'm for that!!
15 years ago