No only is this Marty's 35th birthday, it is also a gorgeous spring day in H-Town! I am so glad I left the office for lunch today (most days I don't). The sun is warm and there is just enough of a breeze.
I hope everyone can take a small moment to breathe deep, be outside and appreciate this day. There is so much bullshit in our lives, so many meaningless possessions, so much that we all take for granted - it is wonderful that I found this space & time to be able to reflect and be greatful.
There are many more days as I get older that I feel like I understand less of the world - people are nuts!! And being wound tighter than a geisha's bun, many days I don't have patience for many people, which causes frustration and stress.
But days like today make all that disappear. So as soon as you can, step outside turn your head up to the heavans and soak up some vitamin D for a few minutes!! It does a body (& mind) good!!
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment