CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Say What?!?!

Okay this is pretty trivial...
Why do people talk on their cell phone in the bathroom?
I understand we are all technology junkies (as a matter of fact I am typing this from my iPhone while I am waiting at the pharmacy) but seriously?

In my office building the entire floor shares a bathroom. One evening while I was in there a lady came in from the company next door talking on the phone - it was a business call!!! She was talking about getting something together to send out that night (apparently it was so important she felt she could not stop to pee). She went to the bathroom, flushed and everything all while on the phone with some guy!!

Another time someone was already in there when I came in, talking on the phone. Laughing and joking while she was doing her business!

I can't imagine a call that could not wait a couple of minutes...But if u don't mind hearing the evacuation of human excrement and multiple flushing sounds from everyone who comes in, then maybe you were the person these people are talking to.

I can't say I have not gone while on the phone in the privacy of my own home but not in a public bathroom and certainly not on a professional call!

Yah yah I know there are better thing to think about but its irritating when it happens


0 comments: