CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

San Francisco

Okay, so I'm traveling on business which can be somewhat of an adventure, public transportation and all that...but it's good. There is something about California that just makes me happy, but there is also a lot of other things going on that contribute to that...

It's been a tough year for me in a lot of ways, in the past 12 months my dad died, my sister has been very ill, my marriage had some doubt cast over it, some friendships were tested and my job was taking a lot out of me.

All of which distracted me from lots of things...but with patience and prayer it seems things are all falling into place. My sister is on the mend and will hopefully regain most of her health, I am trying to stay in better touch with my friends and family, I got to go on a vacation with my mom that I have wanted to do for years, I feel like I have my career in check and my marriage is stronger than ever!

I feel truly blessed these days, giving credit to the good and bad that comes my way and just trying to keep a reasonable balance!

I feel like in the recent months I have started to gain a new perspective that is more healthy for me and that's amazing - too many people never get that!


0 comments: