CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lifestyle change

I know I have been lacking in my updates on the blog, so I am going to try to do better and now I will have something continuing to blog about....

This year has blown by and for some reason I have had a lot of self reflection, part of getting older I guess! But I know that I haven't been happy with myself for a long time. Not in a drastic way, but in a general way.

So since Tony and I have decided to try to start a family, its about time I get my head straight and get a move on! A month or so ago I started to re-organize our kitchen, to make it more efficient and I have the notion to do that with the rest of the house, but I stalled out as I usually do with home projects. I have the best of intentions but life gets in the way....or so I convince myself.

So I am going to start blogging more about stuff that goes on with us - like I groomed the dogs this week! WOW that was an adventure!!! Now they are clean and groomed and obviously happier...I swear they have the funniest personalities and love to strut their stuff when they get their hair done!!

Anyway, I am embarking on a journey to better myself in every way, to get healthier mentally and physically. I plan to pray a lot, journal a lot, blog a lot and get off my ass more!! I am not sure where I will always find my motivation, but right now its coming from the thought that if I plan on being a mother I have got to get it together!!!

0 comments: